Guadix Circuit - Guadix - Spanien
You can choose to go to Malaga, Spanien by yourself and get accommodation in Guadix, Malaga or another place, or we can arrange the entire trip for you.
We belive that a lot of your participants will take the opportunity to stay in Spain a few days in connection with the Formula 1 event and therefore we don´t offer a trip that includes flight, hotel etc.
If you want we can arrange the entire trip.
Car rental is relatively cheap in Spain so the easiest way to get to Guadix Circuit is to rent a car in Malaga Airport and drive to Guadix. It´s app. 2 hours drive from Malaga to Guadix Circuit.
Links to car rental, hotels etc. - see below.
Call us or send an if you want us to arrange the entire trip.
Datos for events 2012:
Please click at the dates in the menu above.
- Breakfast at the hotel between 7.00 AM and 7.45 AM.
- 7.45 AM Departure from the hotel to Guadix circuit.
- App. 8.15 AM arrival at the racetrack.
- Theory with F1driving teamet before driving the Formula Renault cars.
- Driving in the Formula Renault cars.
- Theory with F1driving teamet before driving the Formula 1 cars.
- Driving in the Formula 1 cars.
- Changing clothes.
- Evaluation and closing up.
In the evening joint dinner and socialization at the restaurant and distribution of F1 Certificates.
Hotel Comercio, Guadix: www.hotelcomercio.com
Hotel Complejo La Tala: www.complejolatala.com/en/
Try : www.Hotels.com
Guadix Circuit: www.guadixcircuit.com
Malaga Airport (Aena aeropuerto de Málaga) www.aena.es
Map of Guadix: www.maps.google.dk (write: guadix, spain) on the top line.
Map of the racetrack: VIP lounge: